No agencies please for this job posting.
Claritum is keen to hear from any back end PHP developers for permanent or contract roles, as we continue to grow our development team in Bath, UK.
Roles are focused on implementing new features in our SaaS procurement platform, developing new micro-applications and assisting in the development of our core product.
Any candidate must be able to take a technical brief, design an API, write unit tests and final code. Some of the work will involve wrapping a legacy code base so the ability to quickly discover and understand older code is a must-have, as is an appreciation for modern design patterns and how they can be effectively applied in PHP.
We are a small team these developers would be working under a lead developer. However, every idea, contribution and opinion that helps us grow and do our work better will be valued.
- 2+ years experience developing with Zend Framework 2 / 3 components
- PHPUnit testing
- Strong Git skills
- Debugging (via XDebug)
- Track record of contributions on GitHub or similar
- Experience developing against cloud-based APIs
- Familiarity with PSR-1, 2 and 12 coding standards
- Zend Expressive (or other PSR-7 based middleware) development
- Database development (MySQL / MariaDB / Percona)
- jQuery + RequireJS
- LESS / Sass / Bootstrap 3 and 4
- Functional testing with Watr / Selenium