Bath, UK (January 1st , 2019) – Claritum, a provider of cloud based spend management solutions, today announced that the Claritum platform had processed the first of many transactions in Malaysian Ringgit.
"With the Claritum system being accessible worldwide from the Cloud, we see many different currencies being used to transact purchases." said Richard Hillum, Executive Chairman at Claritum. “The most recent being the Malaysian Ringgit. The Claritum platform supports any currency, however this is the first time we have seen the Malaysian Ringgit."
The Claritum platform supports all currencies:
- with administrators being able to display in any currency
- users able to select their currency
- purchase orders transacted in any currency
- and invoices processed in any currency
Reports and audit trails
Information available in transaction currencies
- management can access reports in their chosen currency
- category managers can review savings by currency
- there is an audit trail of all transactions and documentation in the currencies used
- Procurement Service Providers can offer catalogues to their customers in multiple local currencies