Claritum News: Bath, UK (September 11, 2018) – Claritum, a provider of cloud based spend management solutions, today announced that Samurai has expanded their operations into France and the Netherlands, with the Claritum solution supporting this expansion.
"With the Claritum system being easily accessible from the Cloud, Samurai is able to readily extend our offer to additional geographies." said David Woodward, Global Account Manager at Samurai. "Samurai is always seeking to innovate and develop the methods we can use to help our clients be more efficient. The Claritum platform provides the base from which we can do this."
With the Claritum platform, Samurai is able to offer a secure platform where Clients can review, manage and distribute their stock that:
- Is functionality tailored for the Client
- is visible across all the Clients devices
- is accessible from any location or geography
- Provides Real-time stock inventory
Immersive web shop experience
The web shop experience makes the client's life easier: providing visibility, control and security that the Client needs to manage their orders around the clock. Through Claritum Samurai have been able to enhance the Client experience and deliver:
- an Intuitive user experience
- an interactive cloud service accessible when you need it
- time and cost savings for their Clients