Procurement Service Provider
Grow revenues and protect your margins
Scale your business quickly in the Cloud with Claritum
Grow your footprint and deliver savings for your customers.
Automate your processes. Capture more orders. Optimize production and supply for a wide range of products and services.
- Ensure that the goods ordered are the goods delivered to your customers. Saving significant administration and management costs.
- Centralize local purchasing to ensure best practice is adhered to.
- Set per customer controls on the order process to improve efficiency.
- Use as a stand-alone platform or integrate into your current e-procurement workflow.
- Manage all your customer accounts from a single cloud based platform.
- Provide consolidated spend reports to each customer. By item, supplier and user for example
Easy to Use
Increase user adoption through intuitive and customisable screens and catalogues
Branded procurement portal per customer
You can provide your customers with their own branded procurement portal. Enabling them to raise requests, open bids and purchase from catalogues
You can get up and running in just a few days and rapidly onboard new customers
Control Every Penny
You can control every penny in the Cloud and maximise on revenue opportunities
Become more efficient. Move away from manual processes and free up your staff to focus on other more important tasks.
Procurement Service Provider Benefits
Automate Spot Quotes
Automate the quoting process for your customers
Provide the portal for your customers to request quotations and receive responses
Get real time visibility of all customer transaction activity locally, nationally and globally. View line item detail throughout the source-to-settle process across your customers entire supply chain.
Source and Manage Suppliers Effectively
Spend less time and money sourcing suppliers. Manage your suppliers efficiently and monitor the effectiveness of these suppliers.
Control and Compliance
Control every penny of your expenditure. Leverage centralised control of local purchasing. Enforce compliance and best practice across your business and on behalf of your customers.