Often engaging with a number of suppliers is just too time consuming. Maybe even precluding you from adding new suppliers to a current sourcing database.
The Claritum platform helps you to onboard suppliers and develop a strong and automated supplier collaboration model. Resulting in a direct impact on spend levels.
Manage supplier relationships from No Relationship through to Contracted across all your Spend Categories. At Local, National, Regional and Global levels.
You can make live requests to your suppliers for quotes or RFx’s, which are automatically sent to the Claritum Portal and via e-mail to the appropriate suppliers. Vendor validation and request results are then attached to the platform for future reference.
The platform allows buyers to maintain their own preferred supplier database, which can be updated to source specific future projects without repeatedly going through the full supplier directory. All performance metrics for suppliers can be reviewed to allow remedial actions to be taken.
You can raise requests, through the portal, to your suppliers to provide detailed specifications and proposals, where you are unable to define exactly what you require. This flexibility is essential if you are to leverage innovation from your suppliers.
Using Claritum you can create a private or public directory of external or internal suppliers and vendors. Your vendors then being able to update key information such as contact details and standard information on their products, services and production capabilities.
Suppliers can see only their sourcing events, contracts and projects. Gaining access through the Supplier Portal via their specific logon credentials.
Single view of suppliers
all your suppliers in one place
Profile and segment
enforce use of the right suppliers
track and improve supplier performance
suppliers maintain their own profiles
- Collaborate through requests for detailed and specified items or for requests to provide input or ideas on less clearly defined needs
- Work with your suppliers to move them towards a preferred status
- Engage with suppliers to update their details and products
- Categorise your suppliers and allocate suppliers to buyers for engagement
- Onboard new suppliers with ease
- Find & engage new suppliers by invitation to participate in RFIs
- Provide supplier feedback and rate and monitor suppliers
- Negotiate and set up agreed contract pricing terms
- Engage with suppliers through the ease of the automation process from purchase to pay