Is lack of spend visibility causing you to make poor decisions?
Our aim is to ensure that you and users across your organisation are able to gain insight into their spend. Having global and granular visibility to be able to make effective decisions.
Claritum enables you to process and analyse historical spend data (purchasing and or transfer/sales data) of the organisation, providing insight into spend, compliance and ensuring all departmental managers are in control.
Your, personalised, spend analysis dashboards capture key parameters that can be used to both realise savings and develop strategies by category or project. Enabling you to better align your organisation’s sourcing strategy with its competitive strategy.
Claritum ensures that you can analyse all goods and services purchased and forecast future purchases: capturing purchasing and supplier data across users of the spend management platform and enabling the aggregation of total purchases across the organisation.
BI Tools and AI tools
All required data is stored by Claritum in the platform data warehouse. Access to this data warehouse is made available to you for you to utilise your own dashboard tools or BI Platforms, in addition to reports and tools offered by Claritum.
In the domain of reporting & analytics, over 34% of organisations
are already piloting, scaling or have fully deployed AI tools. Claritum
can support you, whether you choose to use Claritum’s tools, off the
shelf BI tools or build your own tools.
Information at your finger tips
24×7 global visibility of every transaction
Help you make better decisions, faster
Focus on KPIs
With high impact visual tools
Align customers and suppliers to best practice
- Capture, Report and Analyse Customer demand, spend with suppliers, operational efficiencies and KPIs.
- Combined reporting/querying across projects, suppliers, customers, products, invoices, etc.
- Customise Reports Set parameters such as start-end dates and segment data
- Customise Appearance Brand and layout reports for improved impact.
- Graphics and Charts Option to output report as a chart or graphic.
- User and Transaction Audit Trail Static and drill down reports, graphical dashboards and alerts.
- Integrations Integrates with leading Business intelligence engines.
- Supply Chain Visibility Gain visibility of entire supply chain including customers, service providers and suppliers.
- The Data Warehouse is a multi-dimensional database, allowing for interrogation across various dimension spaces.
- Analyse Transaction Level Data Cubes Specifications, estimates, quotes, orders, shipments, invoices, P&L and service levels.
- The reports and the report designer that we have over the top of the Data Warehouse uses OLAP processing.