Making sure that your suppliers are paid on time is an essential part of building relationships with your suppliers.
With Claritum you can automate payment processes and ensure that payments are made according to the terms and conditions agreed with your supplier.
identify early payment opportunities. Allowing you to leverage early payment discounts. These discounts can be used as a method to self-fund the process and Claritum platform.
Approval of payment is controlled by you. You set up the approval levels and authorised users are able to trigger payment transactions.
Integration with financial systems allows you to pass payment authorisation into your financial systems or you can send this directly into external payment systems.
suppliers maintain their own profiles
Leverage volume discounts
lock in pre-negotiated rates
Save time and reduce errors
Save time and reduce errors – automate processes and increase overall performance
track and improve supplier and buyer performance
- Set payment date
- Automatically or manually trigger payments
- Trigger payment on low value items with limited or no authorisation
- Reconcile early payment discounts
- Automate receipt of goods process to trigger payment actions
- Ensure bulk discounts are applied
- Pay in local currencies or currency agreed with a specific supplier
- Hold payments, associated with goods not meeting specification