Invoice reconciliation can be one of the major headaches of your organisation. Consuming time on non-productive activity.
Claritum’s Invoicing functionality enables you to reduce your sales and purchase ledger administration, streamline invoice processes and thereby both reduce cost and improve cashflow.
Claritum provides you and your finance function 24×7 visibility of orders raised, so you’ll always know what’s pending.
You can match PO to Goods Receipt and Invoice, reconcile accurately and approve purchase invoices much quicker than with manual processes or using multiple systems.
For larger scale, low value, processing of orders and invoices, you can set approval tolerances, and Claritum automatically reconciles and approves invoices without any manual intervention.
Monitoring and coding
You can also monitor sales ledger information to ensure your sales invoices or re-charges are accurate, on-time and complete.
Optional or mandatory cost and sale coding enables you to eliminate the risk of inaccurate billing and capture data based on this coding.
In addition, with Claritum, you can raise, approve and issue invoices or recharges or export sales and purchase ledger data directly into your finance platform for settlement.
days saved per month
Save time and reduce errors
Save time and reduce errors – automate processes and increase overall performance
Reduce risk and waste
Manage the procurement of specialised categories and tail spend. Avoid lock-in to single vendors
Users enjoy a familiar shopping experience
- 3 way match (PO + GRN + Invoice) to ensure accuracy
- Automated credit control – from your third party finance platform
- Optional or mandatory cost and sale coding
- Monitor ledgers and manage accruals
- Manage changes and approve, reject or amend invoices
- Set and enforce invoicing policies
- Configurable for international tax and currencies
- Credit control – put customers or suppliers ‘on stop’
- PO ‘Flip’ – auto-process invoices within approved tolerances
- Manage line items, single part and consolidated invoices
- Track variances
- Export approve purchase and sales invoices to financials