Do you want to make it easy for users throughout your organisation to buy products and services? From a procurement perspective, the idea of a ‘buyer portal’ to enable this has become increasingly popular in recent years, though often the term is used however the functionality is just not there!
Claritum’s portal is the key tool to engage with users and to achieve control over third-party requests and capture spend within an organisation. It ensures that your user’s buying experience is easy and satisfying. With Claritum’s configuration and deployment assistance, your buyer portal can play a significant role in fostering compliance, reducing the organisation’s overall spend and reinforcing the appreciation of the procurement function.
The focus in the past has been on the functionality of tools in procurement such as e-requisition, e-auctions, e-RFx and e-catalogues. While these are valuable tools, they typically provide limited meaningful benefit if the internal or external customer of the procurement function does not engage with the system.
Flexibility is key
Claritum delivers a standard buyer portal "off the shelf" that can be tailored and branded. However, the exact make-up of any organisation’s buyer portal will vary. It is therefore, in Claritum’s view, essential to you that we deliver flexibility on our buyer portal:
There are six key functions that Claritum supports:
- Search - a single search function directing users to the appropriate information.
- Help - available when and where the user needs it (relevant to the page they are viewing)
- Integration to e-procurement tools where required
- Category card information & specifications - pages or windows that give full details on products and services.
- Site links - redirecting users if they need to use another process.
- Local Currency and language support
Making it easy for users
A key focus of the buyer portal is making it easy for users. Ensuring they can make their request as quickly and as painlessly as possible. Allowing the user to easily engage with Procurement and wider ecosystem of suppliers.
A recent survey of Accenture clients showed “a key desired outcome from a buyer portal is increased user satisfaction and greater engagement among procurement’s end customers within the organisation and its customers.” At Claritum we deliver on this:
By bringing all the different buying channels together into one place and providing seamless links to all, the user is more easily drawn into using the portal and guided into following the established procurement processes and policies. Your Claritum buyer portal is a one-stop procurement shop for the user.
Users enjoy a familiar shopping experience
Increase your productivity through process automation of procurement, either in key focus areas or across your organisation.
Reduces maverick expenditure
Significantly reduce maverick buying while minimizing costs
Easy to use
intuitive process increases rapid adoption
automate requisitions, orders, approvals and goods receipting
Centrally control localized purchasing
- Capture orders and aggregate demand
- Raise RFx's to multiple suppliers
- Manage stocked products, configured kits, made-to-order and customized products and services through one portal
- Manage multiple portals and catalogues
- Support multiple currencies and languages
- Provide location and/or group specific portals
- Brand your portals with logos and organisational and/or divisional colour schemes
- As a Procurement Service Provider brand the portals to your customers requirements
- Limit suppliers and products appropriate to users, to improve their experience of using the portal
- Provide users with access to gain updates and information on how orders are progressing and when orders are delivered
- Update your portals with new supplier, product details and pricing on a global basis (all portals updated through one set of actions.)
- Open order windows to allow users to place their requirements for supply of specific items. Capturing and aggregating demand across your organisation.