Customer or Buyer Portal
Do you want to make it easy for users throughout your organisation and/or your customers to buy products and services? From a process perspective, a ‘buyer portal’ to enable this has become increasingly popular. Though often the term is used however the functionality is just not there!
Claritum’s Customer Portal is the key tool for buyers to engage with users and customers alike, to achieve control over third-party requests and capture spend. It ensures that the buying experience is easy and satisfying. With Claritum’s configuration and deployment assistance, your buyer portal can play a significant role in fostering compliance and managing overall spend for your users and customers.
The focus in the past has been on the functionality of tools such as e-requisition, e-auctions, e-RFx and e-catalogues. While these are valuable tools, they typically provide limited meaningful benefit if the internal or external customer does not engage with the system.
Flexibility is key
Claritum delivers a standard customer portal "off the shelf" that can be tailored and branded. However, the exact make-up of any organisation’s buyer portal will vary. It is therefore, in Claritum’s view, essential to you that we deliver flexibility on our buyer portal, so that you can create multiple user and customer portals as required.
There are six key functions that Claritum supports:
- Search - a single search function directing users to the appropriate information.
- Help - available when and where the user needs it (relevant to the page they are viewing)
- Integration to e-procurement tools where required
- Category card information & specifications - pages or windows that give full details on products and services.
- Site links - redirecting users if they need to use another process.
- Local Currency and language support
Making it easy for users
A key focus of the customer portal is making it easy for users. Ensuring they can make their request as quickly and as painlessly as possible, in their language and currency.
A recent survey of Accenture clients showed “a key desired outcome from a buyer portal is increased user satisfaction and greater engagement among procurement’s end customers within the organisation and its customers.” At Claritum we deliver on this:
By bringing all the different buying channels together into one place and providing seamless links to all, the user is more easily drawn into using the portal and guided into following any established procurement processes and policies. Your Claritum buyer portal is a one-stop shop for the user.
Users enjoy a familiar shopping experience
Increase your productivity through process automation, either in key focus areas or across your organisation.
Reduces maverick expenditure
Significantly reduce maverick buying while minimizing costs
Easy to use
intuitive process increases rapid adoption
automate requisitions, orders, approvals and goods receipting
Centrally control localized purchasing
- Capture orders and aggregate demand
- Raise RFx's to multiple suppliers
- Manage stocked products, configured kits, made-to-order and customized products and services through one portal
- Manage multiple portals and catalogues
- Support multiple currencies and languages
- Provide location and/or group specific portals
- Brand your portals with logos and organisational and/or divisional colour schemes
- As a Procurement Service Provider brand the portals to your customers requirements
- Limit suppliers and products appropriate to users, to improve their experience of using the portal
- Provide users with access to gain updates and information on how orders are progressing and when orders are delivered
- Update your portals with new supplier, product details and pricing on a global basis (all portals updated through one set of actions.)
- Open order windows to allow users to place their requirements for supply of specific items. Capturing and aggregating demand across your organisation.