Claritum processes its first transaction in Chinese
Bath, UK (March 3, 2020) – Claritum, a provider of cloud-based spend management solutions, today announced that the Claritum platform had processed the first of many transactions using a Chinese language (Mandarin) interface and Chinese Yuan as the currency.
With the Claritum system being accessible worldwide, from the Cloud, we see many different languages being used to transact purchases. The addition of Chinese is a major milestone.
“eProcurement in Chinese is key to our global customer’s development in Asia.” said Richard Hillum, Executive Chairman at Claritum. “We will continue to add to Claritum’s extensive language library to support our customer’s requirements.”
There are few systems able to process eProcurement transactions in Chinese. The assumption being that English is accepted. This is an important development in supporting Claritum’s continued international growth.
- The Claritum solution supports many languages.
- Users are able to select their language.
- Purchase orders and Invoices can be transacted in any language.
- Global Enterprises can provide procurement access for their regional offices in their local language.
- Catalogues can be presented in local languages.
- Local currencies can be used.