Canon Business Services extends Claritum contract for an additional 3 years
Bath, UK (December 18th, 2019) – Claritum, a provider of cloud based spend management solutions, today announced that Canon Business Services has extended their contract with Claritum for a further 3 years.
“Canon has been a Claritum customer since 2004 and their continued use of Claritum is a confirmation of our ability to deliver value to our customers over extended periods.” said Prof. Richard Hillum, Executive Chairman at Claritum. “We are pleased to extend our partnership with Canon and assist them in delivering excellence in print procurement services to their customers.”
The Claritum system delivers a user friendly and intuitive customer interface for ordering a range of new and existing items. For Canon this is focused on Print. Supporting customisable artwork templates, requests for quote, real time order tracking and management information dashboards.
As part of the re-evaluation of the supply relationship Cannon provided the following feedback from their customers:
- “Claritum is easy to use which is what I like about it.”
- “The Claritum system has made it a lot easier on my team with getting materials ordered. The simplicity of the site is very good”
- “Easy to use and find various items”
- “To be honest, I like it. Find it easy enough.”
- “I would say that the system is simple and easy to use”
Canon Business Services
Canon Business Services (CBS) are a leading global provider of document management services. CBS are trusted by many of the world’s leading enterprises to deliver high quality and efficient managed services.