Claritum is looking for a strong back end PHP developer to take charge of implementing new features in our SaaS procurement platform, develop new micro-applications and assist in the development of our next major release.
The candidate must be able to take a technical brief, design an API, write unit tests and final code. Some of the work will involve wrapping a legacy code base so the ability to quickly discover and understand older code is a must-have, as is an appreciation for modern design patterns and how they can be effectively applied in PHP.
We are a small team. The successful candidate will be working under a lead developer, but every idea, contribution and opinion that helps us grow and do our work better will be valued.
- 2+ years experience developing with Zend Framework 2 / 3 components
- PHPUnit testing
- Strong Git skills
- Debugging (via XDebug)
- Track record of contributions on GitHub or similar
- Experience developing against cloud-based APIs
- Familiarity with PSR-1, 2 and 12 coding standards
- Zend Expressive (or other PSR-7 based middleware) development
- Database development (MySQL / MariaDB / Percona)
- jQuery + RequireJS
- LESS / Sass / Bootstrap 3 and 4
- Functional testing with Watr / Selenium