For users on the road, key capabilities are all accessible via a mobile device. Users can access catalogues to purchase items and management can monitor transactions, view dashboards and enter approvals 24x7, wherever in the world they are located. With an increasing dependence on mobile devices and smaller screen formats Claritum has designed our solution to support access through these devices.
- 5 Steps to Procurement Maturity
- A list of the best procurement blogs
- 5 Steps to Procurement Best Practice
- The Challenges of Traditional Procurement Process
- How to carry out a Spend Analysis in 5 steps
- What is E Procurement?
- 5 signs you have a tail spend problem
- A List of Must Read Procurement White Papers
- Procurement Dashboards
- Procurement Challenges and How to Manage Them
Procurement Articles Topics
access admin analysis approvals automation B2B buyers catalog catalogue Claritum 2.0 cloud computing collaboration coming soon complex categories complex category management compliance control corporate cost reduction cost savings CPO customer retention cutting expenditure ePayables Indirect Procurement insourcing invoice invoicing key differentiator marketing procurement outsourcing print buying print service providers process efficiencies procurement public sector spending reporting RFP roadmap SaaS savings sourcing sourcing print spend management Spend Visibility supplier management Supply Chain Management