Claritum is looking for a Knowledge Base Writer to support our customers with breadth and accuracy of documentation. This role is a contract role.
The successful candidate will be working with the operations and software development teams to develop our documentation set: at Claritum we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience; a key element in this is the breadth and accuracy of immediately available documentation in the form of help guides, how-to’s, training guides, and FAQs.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create and update public facing Knowledge Base content for a new user interface.
- Develop a knowledge of Claritum products and processes.
- Ensure deadlines are adhered to.
- Experience creating documentation geared towards helping users.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and overall communication skills in English.
- Good organisation and teamwork.
- Initiative and proactivity.
- This is a contract role.