Claritum News: Bath, UK (September 26, 2018) – Claritum’s focus on usability of our solution has expanded our customer base to attract an increasing number of SMEs.
“With the Claritum system being easily accessible from the Cloud, we are able to readily extend our offer towards a growing customer base of SMEs.” said Prof Rick Hillum, Executive Chairman at Claritum. “Plus, we have over the last 12 months placed an increasing emphasis on ease of adoption and use, which has attracted more SMEs to use our eProcurement solution.”
SME drivers for adoption
With the Claritum platform, SMEs are able to more effectively manage their supply chains and overall spend:
- real-time information to make decisions
- seamless procurement process
- improved relationships with vendors
- effective and timely order fulfilment
- reduced inventory
- better prices
- more efficient use of resources
- fewer errors in purchase order transactions
Why change now?
eProcurement solutions, like Claritum’s solution, are now more readily available from the cloud..
- at prices that are relevant to SMEs
- with business cases that pay back in months not years
- that can be seen to impact within days not weeks
- that are readily understood and adopted
- that replace manual processes with automation that adapts to the organisation
Claritum leads on a solution that supports the SME